- Pressure gauge alwasys point to the 0 mark.
a. The pressure gauge is damaged.
b. The damper has no pre-charged gas.
a. Replace with a suitable pressure gauge.
b. Pre-charge the damper with gas at a pressure of 50%-70% of the pipeline pressure.
- There is a leak from the pipeline connection during inflation, and after inflation, the pressure gauge pointer points to 0.
Reason: The diaphragm is damaged.
Solution: Replace the diaphragm.
- When using ammonia water medium, the pressure gauge dial turns black, but the single pointer still fluctuates normally
Reason：The volatile gases from ammonia water cause corrosion of the copper joint of the pressure gauge, and enter into the pressure gauge.
Solution：After replacing the stainless steel pressure gauge and re-inflating, if there is a leak from the interface during inflation, the diaphragm should be replaced at the same time.
- Liquid is leaking from the upper and lower shell.
a. The upper and lower shells are loose.
b. The diaphragm is damaged.
a. Tighten the fixing screws.
b. Replace the diaphragm.
- The pointer of the pressure gauge swings and fluctuates greatly.
a. The inflation pressure is not suitable.
b. The selected damping device has a small volume.
c. The diaphragm is damaged.
a. Pre-fill the circuit with gas at 60% of the rated pressure.
b. Replace the damping device with a larger volume.
c. Replace the diaphragm.
- The pointer of the pressure gauge is indicating a certain pressure value, but there is no movement.
a. The precharge pressure is too high.
b. The pressure gauge is damaged or clogged.
a. Reduce the precharge pressure to 60% of the line pressure.
b. Inspect or replace the pressure gauge
- The inflation tool is unable to inflate the pressure even after being screwed onto the inflation port.
Reason:The inflation valve core is inserted too deeply, and the inflation joint cannot press the valve core even when screwed on tightly.
Solution:You can use a simple ring-shaped object (such as a ball of paper) to pad on the inflation valve core, and then inflate it again.
- Gas pressure inside the damper leaks too quickly.
Reason: There is a phenomenon of poor sealing at the valve body seal.
Solution: Tighten the screws or tighten the sealing parts such as pressure gauges and inflation joints