PTFE adjustable pressure relief valve are widely used in chemical industry, water treatment, laboratory etc., also our Safety valve are suitable for air and various kind of corrosive liquids. Safety valve is generally installed on the equipment of closed system or pipeline to keep the system safety.
|Connection type||Thread, flange etc. and can be customized|
|Adjustable pressure||0-1.0MPa, 0-2.0MPa, 0-3.0MPa|
-details as per date sheet
|Safety test pressure||1.5 times the maximum input pressure|
|Applicable temperature|| -5℃to +80℃ for EPDM lining PTFE diaphragm|
-5℃to +120℃ for PTFE diaphragm
|Materials for Lower valve body||PVC,SS304,SS316L, PTFE,PVDF,PP, carbon steel etc|
|materials for diaphragm||EPDM lining PTFE diaphragm，PTFE diaphragm|
|Material for upper valve body||PVC, carbon steel(nickel plated, black oxide etc.), SS304,SS316L|
Safety valve (also known as relief valve) is opened and closed automatically according to the working pressure of the pressure system. Safety valve is generally installed on the equipment of closed system or pipeline to keep the system safety. When the pressure in the equipment or pipeline exceeds the setting pressure of the safety valve, it will open automatically and relief the pressure to ensure that the medium pressure in the equipment and pipeline is under the setting pressures the equipment and pipeline can work normally to avoid accidents and losses.
- With Diaphragm structure spring and the pressure will be adjustable.
- The medium contacting parts are only the lower valve body and the diaphragm and they are assembled with sealing rib which has good sealing effect and high sensitivity
- EPDM lining PTFE with Cloth type diaphragm has a very good sealing effect and long service life
- The PTFE type diaphragm has a very good performance in high temperature resistance corrosion resistance.
You may also like…
- PVDF Series Back pressure valvesBack Pressure Valves are designed to enhance the performance of chemical feed systems by applying a continuous back pressure to the chemical dosing pump. they are widely used in chemical industry, water treatment, laboratory etc., also our back pressure valves are suitable for air and various kind of corrosive liquids. Diaphragms: PFTE / EPDM Product Body: PVC,PVDF, carbon steel, SS304,SS316L Adjustable pressure: 0-0.3MPa，0-1.0MPa Connection type: Thread / Flange, can be customized