Hydraulical diaphragm metering pumps, have the same starting components, meaning they also use a motor, worm gears, and a drive shaft/eccentric/piston of some sort to accomplish the reciprocating motion. However, the piston (usually a plunger) does not come in direct contact with the primary diaphragm. Between the piston and the diaphragm is hydraulic fluid. The reciprocating motion of the piston pressurizes the hydraulic oil which pushes on the diaphragm.
Specification of JTM hydraulic diaphragm metering pump:
Flow rang: 0-7000L/H
Pressure range: 0-30MPa
Drive mode: motor
Control mode: manual and automatic
Configuration: with Insulated，cooled pump head and explosion-proof motor is configurable
Features of JTM hydraulic diaphragm metering pump:
1. The medium direct- contact parts are all made of stainless steel and PTFE. It can adapt to all general particles and with non-toxic and tasteless.
2. Double pump head structure ensure it save space, economical and practical but with superior performance.
3. All the vulnerable parts have been specially treated to ensure the quality.
4. The excellent regulator assembly extends the service life of the pump and reduces noise.
5. Quantitative output, the flow can be adjusted at will when the pump is running or stopped with accuracy up to ±1%
6. PTFE diaphragm with no leakage, easy to install and using the latest technology to control the oil automatically, it is safe and reliable
7. It is suitable for conveying medium with temperature of – 30 ~ 120 ℃ and viscosity of 0.3 ~ 800mm2gs.